Paleo Chicken Fajitas with Guacamole - Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, paleo chicken fajitas with guacamole. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Paleo Chicken Fajitas with Guacamole is probably the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people from the internet. For anyone who is the individual who is seeking the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You may have Paleo Chicken Fajitas with Guacamole using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paleo Chicken Fajitas with Guacamole
- You need 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- It's 1 lb of boneless, skinless, chicken breast, sliced into strips..
- Take 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Take 1 tsp of sea salt (optional).
- Get 1/2 of red onion, sliced.
- It's 2 of red bell peppers, sliced.
- Make ready 1 of lemons worth of juice.
- Take 1 of limes worth of juice.
- Take 2 head of butter lettuce, root removed, washed and dried.
- It's 1 of paleo guacamole.
- It's 1 small of jar salsa (or substitute fresh chopped tomatoes, cilantro and garlic).
Paleo Chicken Fajitas with Guacamole step by step
- In medium bowl, combine garlic, cumin, oregano, chili powder, sea salt. Toss chicken in mixture until fully coated and set aside..
- Heat a large saute pan over medium-high heat. When pan is hot, add coconut oil..
- Saute onion for three minutes. Add chicken and continue to cook until chicken is almost fully cooked (about 10-15 minutes), stirring often..
- Just before chicken is done, add red peppers, lemon and lime juice. Stir and cook for 3 minutes..
- Serve over lettuce and top with guacamole and salsa..
- source: http://www.paleoplan.com/2010/02-23/chicken-fajitas-with-guacamole/.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food paleo chicken fajitas with guacamole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!