Healthy Baked Oatmeal - Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy baked oatmeal. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Baked Oatmeal is probably the favorite food menus that are sought by many people people in the internet. When you are the one who is seeking the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare and also the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You could have Healthy Baked Oatmeal using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Baked Oatmeal
- You need 2 of bananas mashed.
- Get 1 of egg.
- You need 1.5 cups of oatmeal.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of blue berries.
- Get 1/2 cup of strawberries.
- You need 1 tbs of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 oz of almonds or nuts of choice.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar or more if you like it sweeter.
Healthy Baked Oatmeal step by step
- Mash up bananas then add egg and baking powder. Mix well..
- Cut up fruit in small chunks. I cut blue berries in half but you can let them whole if you want..
- Chop up nuts into small pieces or you can put in a grinder..
- Add fruit nuts and oatmeal to mixure and stir to get oatmeal cover in liquid..
- Spray a 8 by 8 pan with pam and dump in oatmeal mixture and flatten. Sprinkle top with tbs of sugar.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minuets..
- You can serve it warm or cold. This makes makes 4 servings at 225 calories a serving.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food healthy baked oatmeal recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!