Vegetarian Chicken Caesar Salad - Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, vegetarian chicken caesar salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegetarian Chicken Caesar Salad is one of the favorite food menus that are sought by many people people in the internet. Should you be the one who needs the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You may cook Vegetarian Chicken Caesar Salad using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Chicken Caesar Salad
- Make ready 3 cups of kale, chopped.
- Make ready 4 cups of romaine, chopped.
- Get 10 oz of Gardein plant-based chicken strips.
- You need 3 oz of shredded parmesan.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of Caesar salad dressing.
Steps to make Vegetarian Chicken Caesar Salad
- Marinade chicken strips to taste and grill or bake until done. Let cool..
- Toss greens together and divide onto plate..
- Top with parmesan and tomatoes. Add chicken strips..
- Drizzle with dressing..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegetarian chicken caesar salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!