Quinoa Barley Thyme Salad It is gluten-free & a source of healthy fat fiber - Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, quinoa barley thyme salad it is gluten-free & a source of healthy fat fiber. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Quinoa Barley Thyme Salad It is gluten-free & a source of healthy fat fiber is among the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people in the internet. When you are the individual who wants the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You may have Quinoa Barley Thyme Salad It is gluten-free & a source of healthy fat fiber using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quinoa Barley Thyme Salad It is gluten-free & a source of healthy fat fiber
- You need 1/2 cup of cooked quinoa.
- It's 3 tbsp of cooked barley.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped carrots.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Get 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper.
- It's 1/2 cup of chopped cucumber.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of chopped parsley optional.
- Take 1 tbsp of olives cut in to round.
- It's 1 tbsp of chopped mint.
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh/ dried thyme.
- Get 3 tsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of apple cider / white vinegar.
- Take 1 tsp of each chopped ginger & garlic.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 2 of Lemon.
- You need 1 of Ginger & Garlic Vinaigrette ~ In a glass bowl add oil, vinegar, ginger, garlic, salt & pepper, chopped mint, whisk nicely & keep aside.
Steps to make Quinoa Barley Thyme Salad It is gluten-free & a source of healthy fat fiber
- In a large bowl mix quinoa, barley, cucumber, tomatoes olives parsley & thyme. Heat little olive oil add chopped carrots, red & green bell pepper & onion and sauté it; it should be crunchy..
- Keep aside for it to cool down. After it cools down add in quinoa & Barely mix. Pour dressing over it & toss gently to coat. Serve immediately or you can refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food quinoa barley thyme salad it is gluten-free & a source of healthy fat fiber recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!