Healthy yoghurt grilled chicken - Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, healthy yoghurt grilled chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy yoghurt grilled chicken is amongst the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people people in the internet. If you are the individual that is seeking the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke combined with ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
The secret to this juicy chicken is the yogurt in the marinade, which keeps the meat moist even if it gets a little overcooked. Today we are making Grilled Yogurt Marinated Chicken on the Weber Kettle Grill. I've got a mix of chicken thighs and breasts.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook Healthy yoghurt grilled chicken using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy yoghurt grilled chicken
- Take 1/3 cup of lemon juice.
- Take 2 clove of garlic.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need of chili powder.
- Get 1 cup of yoghurt.
- Take of salt.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 piece of skinless boneless chicken breasts.
Instructions to make Healthy yoghurt grilled chicken
- Butterfly the breasts, poke them and hammer them a little.
- Add all the ingredients in a zip lock bag and set aside for at least 2 hours.
- Get the chicken out and place on a grill, a pan or even in the oven until it's cooked through and brown from the outside.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food healthy yoghurt grilled chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!