Healthy(ier) No Bake Cookies - Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, healthy(ier) no bake cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy(ier) No Bake Cookies has become the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people from the internet. For anyone who is the individual that is seeking the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can certainly have Healthy(ier) No Bake Cookies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy(ier) No Bake Cookies
- Get 1 medium of Banana(ripe).
- It's 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of Unsweetened original almond milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of Natural peanut butter(no sugar added).
- It's 1 pinch of Salt.
- It's 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Take 3 cup of Oats(quick cook).
Step by step to make Healthy(ier) No Bake Cookies
- Place all ingredients except the vanilla and oats in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring often..
- Let the mixture boil for one minute, remove from heat and let mixture cool for one minute..
- Add vanilla and oats and stir well to combine..
- Add by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper and cool to room temperature..
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food healthy(ier) no bake cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!