Vickys Spiced Plum & Apple Pudding & Dulce du Leche, GF DF EF SF - Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, vickys spiced plum & apple pudding & dulce du leche, gf df ef sf. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vickys Spiced Plum & Apple Pudding & Dulce du Leche, GF DF EF SF is one of the favorite food menus that are now being sought by a lot of people from the internet. If you're the one that needs the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook and also the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Great recipe for Vickys Spiced Plum & Apple Pudding & Dulce du Leche, GF DF EF SF. Great Autumnal flavours in this dessert! Spiced plum chutney recipeThis delicious chutney is perfect for Christmas, serve it with hard cheese, cold meat, sandwiches.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You could cook Vickys Spiced Plum & Apple Pudding & Dulce du Leche, GF DF EF SF using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Spiced Plum & Apple Pudding & Dulce du Leche, GF DF EF SF
- It's 225 grams of gluten-free / plain flour.
- You need 140 grams of golden caster sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of bicarb / baking soda.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 3 tbsp of apple sauce.
- Get 175 ml of coconut milk.
- Take 3 of apples, peeled, cored and chopped.
- It's 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 5 of plums, pitted and chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of stem ginger, finely chopped.
Step by step to make Vickys Spiced Plum & Apple Pudding & Dulce du Leche, GF DF EF SF
- Preheat the oven to gas 5 / 190C / 375°F and grease and line an 8" round springform cake tin.
- Stir the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg together until combined.
- Beat in the apple sauce, milk, lemon juice and vanilla then fold in the chopped apple, plums & ginger.
- Pour the mixture into the cake tin and bake for 30 - 40 minutes or until golden and springy when lightly pressed on top with your finger.
- Set aside to cool in the tin while you make the caramel sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340913-vickys-dairy-free-dulce-du-leche.
- Serve warm wedges of the spiced cake with the sauce and some ice cream, custard or whipped coconut cream https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332987-vickys-vanilla-custard-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338524-vickys-whipped-coconut-cream-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332956-vickys-vanilla-ice-cream-with-flavour-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food vickys spiced plum & apple pudding & dulce du leche, gf df ef sf recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!