Simple Healthy Yogurt Cake - Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, simple healthy yogurt cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Healthy Yogurt Cake is amongst the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people with the internet. For anyone who is the individual that is seeking the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can easily cook Simple Healthy Yogurt Cake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Healthy Yogurt Cake
- Prepare 1 cup of Plain Yogurt.
- Get 1 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 3 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Coconut Oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare of -------- Dry Ingredients --------.
- Get 1 3/4 cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
Simple Healthy Yogurt Cake step by step
- Heat oven to 180°C/350°F, coat the loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray..
- Combine all of dry ingredients, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and put it aside..
- Place the coconut oil & sugar into a large bowl and mix well..
- Add yogurt, egg, vanilla extract and whisk until well blended and vigorously whisk until well blended..
- Add the flour mixture into the egg mixture and fold until just incorporated..
- Transfer to the prepared pan..
- Bake in the oven for about 45 minutes until a skewer inserted into the center of the cake comes out batter free..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food simple healthy yogurt cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!