Fridge Clean Out Nachos - Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, fridge clean out nachos. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fridge Clean Out Nachos is among the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people people in the internet. Should you be the individual that is looking for the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook and also the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have Fridge Clean Out Nachos using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fridge Clean Out Nachos
- Prepare of Leftover Tortilla Chip Crumbs.
- Get 1 can of refried beans.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped green onion.
- Take 1 tablespoon of chopped tomato.
- You need of Optional: Salsa or Hot Sauce.
Step by step to make Fridge Clean Out Nachos
- Cook your refried beans in a small saucepan on the stove top over medium heat. Stirring occasionally..
- Meanwhile, Spread any leftover tortilla crumbs and chip pieces, that are too small to scoop or dip, so they are flat and even on a plate..
- Next, chop your veggies and tomatoes. Whatever you have leftover works! I had tomatoes and green onion. You could also use peppers, cilantro, other kinds of onions, or whatever you prefer!.
- When the refried beans are done spread them evenly on top of the tortilla chips. Follow with shredded cheese of whatever kind you have and your toppings!.
- Microwave on high, uncovered, for 45-60 seconds until your cheese is melted. Add some salsa or hot sauce on top if you have it and/or desire, (I did) Grab a fork, and Enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food fridge clean out nachos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!