Vickys Red Velvet Cupcakes with Beetroot, GF DF EF SF NF - Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vickys red velvet cupcakes with beetroot, gf df ef sf nf. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vickys Red Velvet Cupcakes with Beetroot, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people through the internet. If you're the individual who is seeking the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You might cook Vickys Red Velvet Cupcakes with Beetroot, GF DF EF SF NF using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Red Velvet Cupcakes with Beetroot, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 2 tbsp of ground flax seeds.
- Get 6 tbsp of hot water.
- Get 140 grams (1 cup) of plain / gluten-free flour blend.
- Make ready 60 grams of (half a cup) cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum - only if using gf flour.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda / bicarb.
- Get 3/4 cup of beetroot puree (around 4 cooked beetroot).
- It's 200 grams of granulated sugar.
- Take 120 ml of olive oil.
- It's 60 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- It's 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Step by step to make Vickys Red Velvet Cupcakes with Beetroot, GF DF EF SF NF
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line a 12 hole muffin tin with cupcake cases.
- In a small bowl mix the ground flax with the hot water and let stand 15 minutes until it turns gelatinous and the oven has preheated fully.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, xanthan gum, baking powder and baking soda.
- In a stand mixer or blender, combine the beetroot puree, sugar, oil, milk, vanilla and flax slurry. Mix on a medium speed for a minute or 2 until well combined.
- Gradually add the wet mix to the dry mix and stir until smooth. If you want a richer red colour to these cupcakes you may want to stir in some red gel colouring at this point.
- Divide the cake batter evenly between the cupcake cases and bake for 18 - 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of a cake comes away clean.
- Let cool on a wire rack then frost with your favourite frosting!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vickys red velvet cupcakes with beetroot, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!