Mushroom Cream Soup - Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mushroom cream soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mushroom Cream Soup has become the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people people in the internet. Should you be the one that is looking for the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can certainly cook Mushroom Cream Soup using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom Cream Soup
- Take 28 g of dry mushrooms (Porcini, Morels or Shitakes).
- Get 1/2 c of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of spring of rosemary.
- You need 4 of spring of sage.
- It's 1 of large yellow onion, peeled and thinly sliced.
- Prepare 3 of garlic, peeled and thinly sliced.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Make ready 500 g of white botton mushroom, clean and thinly sliced.
- You need 500 g of shitake mushroom, cleaned, steamed and thinly sliced.
- Take 6 cup of chicken stock.
- Get 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
Mushroom Cream Soup detailed
- Soak the dry mushroom in 1 cup of warm water for 20 - 30 minutes..
- Strain the soaking mushroom liquid and reserve along until needed..
- Bundle the rosemary and sage together and tied with kitchen twine.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot, add the herb bundle and sizzle for a few minutes on both sides to infuse the oil.
- Add the onion, garlic, salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes until the onion is soft and not brown.
- Turn the flame high and add the white mushroom and shitake. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add chicken stock and dried mushroom along with the soaking water. Simmer for 30 minutes..
- Remove the herbs, and then add the cream and butter..
- Working in a batches, pure the soup in a blender until smooth..
- Return to the pot and keep at a very hot simmer until ready to serve..
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mushroom cream soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!