Simple and Healthy Dinner Scones - Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, simple and healthy dinner scones. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple and Healthy Dinner Scones is one of the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people people through the internet. If you are the one who is looking to get the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can certainly cook Simple and Healthy Dinner Scones using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple and Healthy Dinner Scones
- Take 200 grams of ●White flour.
- It's 4 tsp of ●Baking powder.
- It's 1 of ●Egg.
- It's 40 ml of ●Olive oil.
- Take 50 ml of ●Milk.
- It's 1 tsp of ●Sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ●Salt.
- Make ready 40 grams of (to taste) Salami.
- Get 40 grams of Gorgonzola cheese.
Simple and Healthy Dinner Scones detail by detail
- Dice the salami and cheese. Preheat the oven to 200°C..
- Sift the flour and baking powder together. Combine with the ingredients marked ●, and mix so the dough comes together..
- Mix in the salami and cheese..
- Roll out the dough to a thickness of 1 cm with a rolling pin..
- Cut out round shapes. You can use a cup for this..
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes at 200°C..
- They are nicely browned when done..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food simple and healthy dinner scones recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!