EASY PEEL HARD BOILED EGGS - Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, easy peel hard boiled eggs. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
EASY PEEL HARD BOILED EGGS is amongst the favorite food menus that are now being sought by a lot of people with the internet. When you are the individual that is looking for the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook combined with ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You could cook EASY PEEL HARD BOILED EGGS using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make EASY PEEL HARD BOILED EGGS
- It's 1 dozen of fresh eggs, as many as you need.
- You need 1 of water, just to cover the eggs.
- Take 1 tbsp of salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of vinegar, white.
- Prepare 1 of clean thumb tack or sewing needle.
EASY PEEL HARD BOILED EGGS comprehensive
- use the thumb tack or sewing needle to place a hole in each end of the egg making sure to go all the way through the shell..
- Place eggs in large cooking pot, cover eggs with cold water. Add vinegar and salt. (The vinegar keeps the egg in the shell, though a tiny bit may still leak out during cooking).
- Place on stove bring to a boil over high heat. Cover and remove from heat. Let stand for 20 minutes for hard boiled. Or cook to your desired doneness. (I'm at altitude, so it takes 25 minutes here).
- One time elapses, drain water from pot, shake eggs in pot to crack the shells, and cover with cold water. You can immediately peel the eggs or cool them down. You will always have perfect hard boiled eggs!.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food easy peel hard boiled eggs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!