Healthy with Okara! Light and Fluffy Cheese Snacks - Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy with okara! light and fluffy cheese snacks. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy with Okara! Light and Fluffy Cheese Snacks is among the favorite food menus that are sought by many people people through the internet. If you're the individual who wants the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can easily have Healthy with Okara! Light and Fluffy Cheese Snacks using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy with Okara! Light and Fluffy Cheese Snacks
- It's 100 grams of Fresh okara.
- You need 100 grams of Cream cheese.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Skim milk powder.
- It's 20 grams of Sugar (or artificial sweetener).
- Prepare 50 grams of Grated cheese.
Healthy with Okara! Light and Fluffy Cheese Snacks detail by detail
- Put all the ingredients except the grated cheese into a bowl, and mix together with a spoon or fork. Add the grated cheese and mix in..
- Line a baking sheet with a parchment paper (silicone mat). Form the dough into balls, and put on the sheet. Bake for about 25 minutes in a 340°F/170°C oven and they're done!.
- I tried piping out the dough like the ones in this photo. They look very cute. In either case, the dough is not firm like cookie dough; it's very light!.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food healthy with okara! light and fluffy cheese snacks recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!