Homemade Delicious Marinade - For Weight Loss Diets - Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, homemade delicious marinade - for weight loss diets. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Homemade Delicious Marinade - For Weight Loss Diets is one of the favorite food menus that are sought by many people over the internet. If you're the individual who needs the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have Homemade Delicious Marinade - For Weight Loss Diets using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Delicious Marinade - For Weight Loss Diets
- It's of For the marinade:.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Krazy Salt.
- It's 1 tsp of Chicken soup stock (preservative- free type of possible).
- Make ready 8 tbsp of Sugar-free liquid artificial sweetener (you can use sugar instead).
- Get 10 tbsp of Vinegar or lemon juice, of you r choice.
- It's of To make a single serving of marinated salad (about 70 calories).
- It's 200 grams of Salad vegetables.
- Make ready 1 of to 2 teaspoons Olive oil.
- You need 2 of to 4 tablespoons Marinade.
- Take 1 of Black pepper.
Step by step to make Homemade Delicious Marinade - For Weight Loss Diets
- Mix all the marinade ingredients together. If you're not on a diet, just use sugar instead of artificial sweetener..
- Prep the salad vegetables. Wash the lettuce well, and dry well. I usually shred it. (Cut or rip into whatever way you like.).
- Slice the onion thinly and put into a bowl of salted water, then into a bowl of ice water. Drain, and squeeze out lightly with your hands..
- Slice the cucumber thinly. I usually julienne it..
- Put all the salad vegetables in a bowl, and pour on some of the marinade and the olive oil. Leave to chill in the refrigerator for a few hours and the marinated salad is done..
- if you're making just one portion of the salad, you can just sprinkle the cut up vegetables with a little Krazy Salt, a little chicken soup stock, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of sweetener, and 1 tablespoon plus of vinegar..
- Toss before eating. If you make it in the morning and bring it as bento, by lunchtime it will be marinated..
- The marinade liquid on its own is very sour, but the moisture that comes out of the vegetables makes it taste just right..
- Store the marinade liquid in the refrigerator, and use it up as soon as possible..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food homemade delicious marinade - for weight loss diets recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!