A Bite Of Bharat (Vegan) - Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, a bite of bharat (vegan). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A Bite Of Bharat (Vegan) has become the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people people from the internet. For anyone who is the one who is looking to get the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can certainly have A Bite Of Bharat (Vegan) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make A Bite Of Bharat (Vegan)
- Get 4 of small cooked potatoes.
- Make ready of Cardamom seeds.
- It's of Salt.
- It's of Sugar.
- Prepare of Rice vinegar.
- It's 1 of onion.
- Prepare of Few cloves of garlic.
- You need of Juice of half lemon.
- Get of Few cherry tomatoes.
Steps to make A Bite Of Bharat (Vegan)
- Here you can see everything you will need (except the pan, you wont need that).
- First i mixed some salt and sugar with the rice vinegar and lemon juice. Then i shredded the onion and smashed the garlic, then i mixed them all..
- I cut the cooked potatoes into slices, cut the tomatoes in small pieces and also the carrots. I added the garlic- vinegar dressing, lastly i added cardamom seeds. It was very tasty, however not authentic, but hey, i invented an almost new indian dish .
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food a bite of bharat (vegan) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!