Vickys Nutella Twists, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free - Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vickys nutella twists, gluten, dairy, egg & soy-free. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vickys Nutella Twists, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free is amongst the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people people in the internet. For anyone who is the one that is seeking the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare combined with ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can easily have Vickys Nutella Twists, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free using 2 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Nutella Twists, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free
- Get 450 grams of Vickys Puff Pastry (whole recipe, premade), recipe link below.
- Get 6 tbsp of (heaped) Vickys Homemade Nutella, recipe link below.
Steps to make Vickys Nutella Twists, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F.
- Line your work surface with parchment paper and roll out the pastry to a large rectangle around 3mm thick, trimming the edges https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356517-vickys-puff-pastry-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free.
- Spread with the nutella so the pastry is evenly covered almost up to the edges https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367890-vickys-homemade-nutella-no-nut-chocolate-spread.
- Fold the pastry sheet in half sandwiching the nutella inside. Be careful here as gf pastry can be a bit temperamental and can break much more easily that a gluten containing pastry.
- Cut into 1 inch thick strips from the open end towards the fold.
- Holding each end, gently twist each strip twice turning your hands in opposite directions - my pics here show the twists made with half as much pastry but for nicer, longer twists I recommend using the whole of my puff pastry recipe - I was using up leftovers.
- Place the twists onto the baking tray and bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden and puffed.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon sugar over then let cool a bit before serving.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vickys nutella twists, gluten, dairy, egg & soy-free recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!