Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken - Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, low carb jalapeño popper chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken is just about the favorite food menus that are sought by many people people through the internet. For anyone who is the one who is looking for the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken is an indulgent tasting, easy recipe and KETO! Chicken topped with a creamy, cheesy sauce with jalapenos and lots of bacon. The crunchy topping just puts it over the top!
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken
- It's 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast flattened slightly (for even cooking).
- Make ready 1 piece of parchment paper large enough to cover all 4 chicken breast.
- Take of Popper Layer.
- Get 4 oz of softened cream cheese.
- It's 2 1/2 tbsp of real mayonnaise.
- You need 8 of slices pickled jalapeño chopped (from the jar).
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 2 tbsp of cooked crumbled bacon (I use real bacon crumbles in a bag).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chopped green onion (I use only the green end).
- It's 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take of Topping.
- You need 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 20 of pieces of spicy pork rinds crushed.
Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken detail by detail
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Grease baking dish.
- Salt and pepper chicken..
- (This step is important to keep breast nice and juicy) Cover chicken completely with parchment paper. Tuck the edges into the pan and press down around chicken so it's snug around chicken. (Pic is of only 1 chicken breast).
- Bake at 400° for 30 min or until juices run clear..
- While your chicken is cooking mix all "Popper Layer" ingredients in a small bowl..
- Mix "Topping" ingredients in another small bowl..
- When your chicken is done remove parchment paper..
- Now spread you "Popper Layer" on chicken. Then top with the "Topping" mixture..
- Return dish back to oven and bake for 5-10 minutes until topping is slightly brown..
- Let rest for 5 min. Serve and enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food low carb jalapeño popper chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!