Healthy asparagus scramble - Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, healthy asparagus scramble. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy asparagus scramble has become the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people with the internet. When you are the one who needs the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Cook them on a pan on a medium heat. Flavorful, veggie packed, healthy, easy breeezy scrambles. Quick & easy healthy food making Indian style.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can easily cook Healthy asparagus scramble using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy asparagus scramble
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 4 of green asparagus.
- Make ready 1/2 of red onion.
- Get 1 of handful of cooked chicken breast cubes or smoked bacon.
- Make ready 1 dash of extra virgin olive oil.
- Make ready 1 of sea salt and black ground pepper.
Instructions to make Healthy asparagus scramble
- Remove the white ends of the asparagus and cut them into 2-3 cm cubes. Cook them on a pan on a medium heat.
- Slice the red onion and add to the asparagus. Stirr occasionally.
- After 5 minutes, add in the chicken or bacon cubes. Cook for another 2-3 minutes..
- Add in the two eggs and mix well. Cook for another couple of minutes or until the eggs are cooked..
- Season with the olive oil and the salt and pepper. Serve and enjoy :).
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food healthy asparagus scramble recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!