Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies - Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, low carb chocolate chip cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies is among the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people people from the internet. If you are the one that is looking for the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You might cook Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It's 2 1/2 tbsp of · soy flour.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of · soy flour.
- It's 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 stick of · salted butter.
- Prepare 1 of ½ teaspoon · vanilla extract.
- It's 1/2 cup of sucralose (ex: Splenda).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar substitute (ex: Splenda brown sugar).
- Take 1 of egg.
- Get 1/4 cup of chocolate chips (sugar free or regular).
Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies comprehensive
- Pre heat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside..
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, belt the butter, stirring constantly until it reaches a golden brown color; remove from heat immediately..
- Transfer melted butter to a large mixing bowl. Add sugars and vanilla; beat about 3 minutes. Beat in egg..
- Add the dry ingredients, small amounts at a time, and stir with a spoon until combined..
- Use a 2 tablespoon measuring spoon to scoop out the dough and place them on a prepared baking sheet. Greased baking sheet if it is old or dark, non greased if it is newer or light colored metal. These will not spread at all, place them together..
- Bake 8 minutes at 350 and let cool. These will be firm, chewy, and similar to cookie dough. The soy flour I used is 4 carbs per 1/4 a cup and the Nestle semi sweet mini chocolate chips I used are 32carbs per 1/4 a cup. I had these on hand but these could be even lower carb with sugar free chocolate..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food low carb chocolate chip cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!