Flourless Healthy Oatmeal Cookies - Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, flourless healthy oatmeal cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Flourless Healthy Oatmeal Cookies is amongst the favorite food menus that are sought by many people over the internet. If you are the one who is seeking the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook and also the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have Flourless Healthy Oatmeal Cookies using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Flourless Healthy Oatmeal Cookies
- You need of Dry Ingredients.
- Take 1 cup of regular uncooked rolled oats.
- Get 1/4 cup of dried cranberries/ black raisins/ golden raisins.
- It's 1/2 cup of crushed or chopped cashew nuts/ almond nuts/ walnuts.
- It's of Wet Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 150 g of or 1/2 cup cashew butter/ almond butter/ walnuts butter (please see below for DIY).
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of baking powder or 1/4 teaspoon baking soda.
- Take 3 tablespoon of maltose or unsweetened applesauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of flavoring powder or extract (e.g. cacao, strawberry).
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional).
- It's 1 teaspoon of cinnamon (optional).
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of salt (optional).
Step by step to make Flourless Healthy Oatmeal Cookies
- Crush the nuts · Put the nuts into a zip lock bag and crush it to small pieces with a pounder..
- DIY butter (Optional) · Blend nuts to paste form. Tips: If your food processor is not powerful enough, blend for 5-10 seconds and stop for 10-20 seconds. Repeat this cycle until the job is done. This is to prevent food processor from overheating..
- Plump the raisins (Optional but recommended) · Pour boiling water enough to cover the raisins. Soak for 10 minutes and let it cool. Do not drain the water. Tips: Use a smaller container so that lesser water is used. This means the raisins can retain more of their sweetness and the dough used later will be thicker..
- Bake 1. Set oven to 176 degrees Celsius. 2. Whisk the egg in a bowl. 3. Add the remaining wet ingredients and stir well. The mixture will thicken as you stir..
- Bake 4. Add dry ingredients and mix thoroughly..
- Bake 5. Divide the dough evenly using a spoon or ice cream scoop onto a baking sheet. Press gently on each ball since the cookies will not rise much in the oven. Tips: Use two spoons so that it is easier to shape up the ball..
- Bake 6. Bake for 8-10 minutes and then allow them to cool. They will harden and become chewy as they cool. Cookie flavor: Original: milk + walnuts + black raisins Brown: cacao + cashew nuts + cranberries Red velvet: beetroot dye & vanilla + almond nuts + golden raisins Yellow: tangerine & vanilla + berries.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food flourless healthy oatmeal cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!