Rich and Easy Chestnut Tart with Healthy Tart Crust - Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, rich and easy chestnut tart with healthy tart crust. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rich and Easy Chestnut Tart with Healthy Tart Crust is probably the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people people throughout the internet. Should you be the one who is looking to get the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Rich and Easy Chestnut Tart with Healthy Tart Crust using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rich and Easy Chestnut Tart with Healthy Tart Crust
- Make ready of [To make the tart crust:].
- Make ready 1 of Refer to the recipe for "Easy Tart Crust".
- Take 1 of Refer to the recipe for "Tofu Tart Crust".
- Get of [To make the filling:].
- It's 200 grams of Boiled chestnuts.
- Get 120 ml of Milk.
- Take 50 grams of Sugar.
- Make ready 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Margarine or butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of Cake flour.
- It's 1 tsp of Brandy or rum.
- Make ready 15 of Chestnuts simmered in their innner skins.
Rich and Easy Chestnut Tart with Healthy Tart Crust in depth
- [Prepare the tart crust:] I used the "Easy Tart Crust" recipe. The recipe for this original tart crust has been posted. If you are using another tart crust, refer to that recipe..
- Let the tart crust sit for more than 30 minutes at room temperature. If you will not be using it for a while, let it sit in the refrigerator..
- [Preparing the chestnut paste:] Boil the chestnuts and peel off the skin. Put them in a food processor, add the milk and sugar, then make it into a paste..
- The chestnut paste should be soft enough that it cannot be picked up in one clump. If the paste appears too hard, adjust the consistency by adding milk..
- In a bowl, combine the egg and melted butter. Add half of the paste, the sifted cake flour, then the remaining paste, and the brandy or rum in that order, and mix it lightly after each addition..
- Pour the filling into the uncooked tart crust. Arrange the shibukawani (the chestnuts simmered in its inner skin) on top..
- Bake it at 170℃ for about 40 minutes. Sprinkle on powdered sugar to taste..
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food rich and easy chestnut tart with healthy tart crust recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!