Healthy Pho Bo - Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, healthy pho bo. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Pho Bo is amongst the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people from the internet. When you are the one that needs the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking combined with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Healthy Pho Bo using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Pho Bo
- Prepare of Broth.
- Take 1.5 l of Beef stock (more water later).
- Get 1 of onion peeled.
- Make ready 1 cup of fish sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 500 g of beef pieces (shin I use).
- Get 2 of Garlic Cloves crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of sweetener.
- Make ready of Toast then add to Stock.
- You need 2 of halved onions.
- Get 3 of star anese.
- You need 3 of crushed garlic cloves.
- It's 3 of cloves.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Prepare of Topping.
- It's of Rice noodles.
- It's of Cabbage (steamed).
- Take of Carrot (sliced and steamed).
- Take of Spinach.
- Make ready of Mint.
- You need of Spring onion diced.
- Get of Chilli diced.
- Prepare of Lime juice.
Step by step to make Healthy Pho Bo
- Add beef stock cube/pot to 1.5l of cold water. Then add all broth ingredients (except beef), bring to the boil. Boil it for 10 minutes scooping any Scum off the top..
- Add beef and simmer low until beef is cooked through. Remove the beef, blanch in cold water and pop in fridge for later..
- Add onions, Star anese, gloves, garlic and coriander seeds to a pan/tray and pop under the grill until toasted. Should smell amazing. Add to the stock pot and simmer for an hour. Keep removing the Scum and half way top up the water you've removed..
- When cooked, pour it through a muslin cloth to make sure you get a nice, fresh, clear broth. Discard the rest..
- Cook noodles and steam veg. Build your bowl and add broth over the top. I didn't reheat my beef as the broth warmed it up just right. Top with chilli and spring onion..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food healthy pho bo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!