Healthy zucchini bread - Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, healthy zucchini bread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy zucchini bread is among the favorite food menus that are now being sought by a lot of people over the internet. In case you are the one that is seeking the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Whether you're looking for a banana zucchini bread, zucchini carrot bread, or just a basic version I'm learning to eat a more healthy diet. I couldn't find a recipe for all the ingredients that I wanted in. The best healthy zucchini bread made with whole wheat flour, coconut oil and naturally sweetened with honey instead of sugar.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You may cook Healthy zucchini bread using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy zucchini bread
- Make ready 1 Cup of white unbleached all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take 1 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 2 of medium zucchini, about 2 cups shredded.
- Get 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- It's 1/2 cup of plain nonfat Greek yogurt.
- It's 2 of large eggs.
- Take 6 tablespoons of coconut oil, melted and cool.
Instructions to make Healthy zucchini bread
- Preheat oven to 325. Line 9 by 5 loaf pan with two sheets of parchment paper to easily lift bread out or use silicone pan..
- In a large bowl, combine the flours, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Whisk to combine..
- Shred the zucchini using coarse holes on grader, both peel and flesh. Please shredded zucchini in a clean dish towel and squeeze out any extra moisture..
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the shredded zucchini, sugar, honey, yogurt, eggs, and coconut oil. Stir to combine..
- Transfer the shredded zucchini and wet ingredients into the flour mixture. Fold until combined..
- Pour batter into loaf. Bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in Center comes out with the few crumbs attached. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Lift out of pan using parchment paper and cool on wire rack for another 10 minutes. Store at room temperature for up to 3 days..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food healthy zucchini bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!