Healthy Baked Veggie Eggrolls - Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, healthy baked veggie eggrolls. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Baked Veggie Eggrolls is among the favorite food menus that will be sought by a lot of people over the internet. Should you be the individual that is looking to get the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook combined with ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can easily cook Healthy Baked Veggie Eggrolls using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Baked Veggie Eggrolls
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced black fungus.
- Take 2 cups of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated carrot.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced snow peas.
- You need 1 cup of bean sprouts.
- Take 8 oz of bean thread noodles.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 2 tbsp of low-sodium soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of sesame il.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of inched garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of cold water.
- Get 12 of egg roll wrappers.
- You need of Preparation.
- It's of Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Take of Soak black fungus for 30 minutes and slice them into thin strips.
- You need Slice of the snow peas into thin strips.
- Take of Soak bean thread noodles in the water for 10 minutes, cut into half, and set aside.
- It's of Wash the bean sprouts snap off the stringy tail, set them aside.
Step by step to make Healthy Baked Veggie Eggrolls
- Set a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tbsp live oil. When hot, add garlic, carrots, and snow peas, cook just until they start to soften, about 3 minutes. Add the cabbage, bean sprouts, and black fungus. Cook just until the cabbage starts to soften and cook down slightly for about 3 more minutes.
- Add bean thread noodles and stir in the soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, and salt; turn off the heat.
- In a small bowl whisk together cornstarch and cold water. Add into the skillet and stir. Keep stirring until the mixture thickens, about 1 minute..
- Have a small bowl of cold water at the ready and then do the following: Lay your wrapper in a diamond shape. Add 2-3 tbsp of filling to the middle of the wrapper. Fold the bottom up around the filling and snugly tuck it in. Dip you finger in the water and moisten the remaining three corners of the wrapper. Fold in the left and right corners then roll up the egg roll and secure the top. The water on the wrapper is what keeps it closed.
- Lay the wrapped egg roll seam side down onto your prepared baking sheet. When all your egg rolls are wrapped, brush with the remaining tbsp of olive oil (you can also spray them with olive oil spray). Bake, flipping once halfway through, until golden brown 15- 20 minutes.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food healthy baked veggie eggrolls recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!