Stir fried Mixed Veggies-Diet Recipe - Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, stir fried mixed veggies-diet recipe. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stir fried Mixed Veggies-Diet Recipe is just about the favorite food menus that are now being sought by a lot of people over the internet. If you're the individual that is looking to get the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook and also the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You could cook Stir fried Mixed Veggies-Diet Recipe using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir fried Mixed Veggies-Diet Recipe
- Take 2 cup of chopped mixed veggies (Carrot,Beans, Broccoli, Mushroom, Squash, Cauliflower, Bell pepper).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- You need of salt and pepper as per taste.
- Get 2 tsp of chili sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of tomato ketch up.
- It's 1 tsp of soy sauce.
Steps to make Stir fried Mixed Veggies-Diet Recipe
- In a pan, add olive oil, garlic and saute for a min..
- Then add all the veggies and saute for 5 mins. Let the veggies remain bit crunchy..
- Once the veggies are half cooked, add salt,pepper,sauce and mix well..
- Now the most healthy, tasty, diet friendly veggie stir fry is ready..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food stir fried mixed veggies-diet recipe recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!