Salmon tartare with diet cheeses, lemon, olive oil - Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, salmon tartare with diet cheeses, lemon, olive oil. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Salmon tartare with diet cheeses, lemon, olive oil is just about the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people in the internet. For anyone who is the one who wants the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
The Best Salmon Tartare Recipes on Yummly Salmon Tartare, Salmon Tartare With Lemongrass, Salmon Tartare With Chinese Grapefruit. How to make salmon tartare Salmon tartare with guacamole Quick and easy to make Ingredients Salmon Onion Tomato Avicado Soy sauce Lime Olive oil Sesame oil Parsley Dill THANKS FOR WATCHING.. .
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can certainly cook Salmon tartare with diet cheeses, lemon, olive oil using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon tartare with diet cheeses, lemon, olive oil
- Get 50 g of fresh salmon.
- Make ready tablespoon of diet cheese.
- It's tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Prepare teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of lemon zest.
- It's pinch of salt.
- Take pinch of black pepper.
- It's pinch of Espelette pepper.
- Make ready pinch of thyme.
- Prepare 5 of green olives.
- Make ready of tomato for decoration.
- It's 1 of lemon for decoration.
- You need of Presley for decoration.
Step by step to make Salmon tartare with diet cheeses, lemon, olive oil
- Cut the salmon into small cubes and season them with salt and pepper and lemon juice with the zest and olive oil and set aside in the fridge for an hour..
- Put the cheese diet and the mayonnaise and dill season them with salt and black pepper and the thyme and mix well and put it in the fridge..
- Mix the diced marinated salmon with the cheese and mayonnaise mixture, take a flat plate and with cookie cutter and put the first layer of chopped green olives then salmon tartare and put in the fridge..
- Remove the cookie cutter and add the lemon slices and decorate it with parsley and flower tomato..
- Serve it with a roast and sautéed vegetables..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food salmon tartare with diet cheeses, lemon, olive oil recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!