Nutty Oats Wheat Flour Chocolate Cake – Pressure Cooker Recipe – Healthy Treat On My Birthday - Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, nutty oats wheat flour chocolate cake – pressure cooker recipe – healthy treat on my birthday. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Nutty Oats Wheat Flour Chocolate Cake – Pressure Cooker Recipe – Healthy Treat On My Birthday is probably the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people people from the internet. When you are the individual who wants the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook and also the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can certainly have Nutty Oats Wheat Flour Chocolate Cake – Pressure Cooker Recipe – Healthy Treat On My Birthday using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nutty Oats Wheat Flour Chocolate Cake – Pressure Cooker Recipe – Healthy Treat On My Birthday
- Prepare 1 cup of Wheat wheat flour.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Homemade oats flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- It's 4 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Take 1/4 cup of Oil.
- Make ready 1 cup of Milk (cold).
- It's 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- You need 1/4 cup of Thinly sliced almonds – for topping.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped walnuts.
- It's 1 pinch of Salt.
Nutty Oats Wheat Flour Chocolate Cake – Pressure Cooker Recipe – Healthy Treat On My Birthday step by step
- Dry mixture: Shift whole wheat flour, oats flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt. Add chopped walnuts and keep it aside. Wet mixture: In a grinder add sugar, milk, oil, mix until smooth. Mix dry mixture into wet mixture and mix well..
- Put batter into a greased pan. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of sliced almonds over prepared cake batter and with help of spatula press gently. Tab the cake pan on a countertop to release any large air bubbles. Put the cake pan into the preheated pressure cooker and bake it for 1 hour..
- Tips: Baking time may vary. Brown sugar can be replaced by white sugar. If cake batter looks dry, add 2- 4 tbsp of milk. If baking in Oven: Bake in the preheated oven at 180 deg Celsius or around 360 Fahrenheit for about 1 hour. The baking time may vary. So keep checking the cake after 40 to 45 minutes..
- Pressure Cooker Method: Grease the baking tin with oil and dust it by sprinkling whole wheat flour over greased surface evenly. Pour the mixture into the greased baking tin. Important Notes: Use the baking tin of 6 inches in diameter, so that it can easily get into the pressure cooker. Use a 5-liter pressure cooker. It should be big enough to hold the baking pan. Baking Tin should be made of Aluminium..
- If baking tin comes into direct contact with the base of the pressure cooker, it can burn (overbake) the cake. So use a pressure cooker container which has big holes in it or any aluminum small stand. No gasket and whistle are needed. Remove them before baking. Don't add water to the pressure cooker..
- How to Bake In A Pressure Cooker? Heat the pressure cooker on high heat for 2 minutes. Use sea salt or sand as a layer inside a cooker. Put a steel stand on a layer of salt or sand. Now put the cake tin containing the cake batter (Do not put water inside the pressure cooker). Close the pressure cooker lid and do not put the whistle on the lid. Remove the gasket (rubber ring) from the lid..
- Lower the flame after 2 minutes. Let it bake for 50 -60 minutes on low flame. After 60 minutes check the cake with a knife, if the mixture does not stick, it means the cake is done. If batter still sticks to knife then again bake for another 10 minutes. Do not open the lid immediately. Eggless Pressure Cooker Cake is ready..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food nutty oats wheat flour chocolate cake – pressure cooker recipe – healthy treat on my birthday recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!