Sooji Gur Ka Halwa (Semolina Jaggery Pudding) – Healthy Dessert - Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, sooji gur ka halwa (semolina jaggery pudding) – healthy dessert. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sooji Gur Ka Halwa (Semolina Jaggery Pudding) – Healthy Dessert is amongst the favorite food menus that will be sought by a lot of people in the internet. If you are the individual that is seeking the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You could cook Sooji Gur Ka Halwa (Semolina Jaggery Pudding) – Healthy Dessert using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sooji Gur Ka Halwa (Semolina Jaggery Pudding) – Healthy Dessert
- It's 1 cup of Sooji or Semolina.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of Grated Jaggery.
- Make ready 2 cups of Water.
- Make ready 5 tbsp+1 tsbsp + 1tbsp of Ghee.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fennel seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of Chopped dry fruits.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
Steps to make Sooji Gur Ka Halwa (Semolina Jaggery Pudding) – Healthy Dessert
- Heat 1 tsp of ghee in a deep non-stick kadai. Roast all chopped dry for a minute and keep them aside. Heat 5 tbsp of ghee in a deep non-stick kadai and roast sooji till the colour turns brown. Boil water in another pan and add jaggery, a pinch of salt. Boil water until jaggery dissolves completely. Sieve the boiled jaggery water and add in the roasted sooji. Mix it quickly and make sure there are no lumps. Cook for another minute on low flame, stirring continuously..
- Keep on stirring until the whole mixture starts thickening and starts to leave the edge of the kadai. Add fennel seeds, cardamom powder, remaining 1 tbsp of ghee and mix well. Garnish with chopped dry fruits and serve hot..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sooji gur ka halwa (semolina jaggery pudding) – healthy dessert recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!