A Simple Chocolate Cake Made Using Chiffon Batter - Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, a simple chocolate cake made using chiffon batter. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A Simple Chocolate Cake Made Using Chiffon Batter is amongst the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people throughout the internet. If you're the individual that wants the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook along with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook A Simple Chocolate Cake Made Using Chiffon Batter using 15 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make A Simple Chocolate Cake Made Using Chiffon Batter
- Take 1 of Chiffon cake batter.
- You need 4 of ○Egg whites (L).
- Prepare 50 grams of ○Sugar.
- Take 4 of △ Egg yolks (L).
- You need 20 grams of △ Sugar.
- Get 40 ml of ●Vegetable oil or olive oil.
- Take 70 ml of ●Milk or water.
- You need 65 grams of ▲Flour (cake flour).
- Prepare 10 grams of ▲Cocoa Powder (sugar free).
- Take of Cream:.
- Get 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 1 of bar Bar of chocolate (dark/black) about 60g.
- It's 1 of bar Bar of chocolate (milk) about 60g.
- You need of Decorations:.
- Take 1 of Cocoa powder (sugar free).
Instructions to make A Simple Chocolate Cake Made Using Chiffon Batter
- Please refer tofor an in-depth process. Do so for Steps 4~7..
- Spread out cooking paper in the pan..
- Combine the ▲flour and ▲cocoa by sifting together. This time I made it with 5g of (sugarless) cocoa, and 5g of dark/black cocoa ..
- Return the heavy cream to room temperature..
- Start preheating the oven to 180°C for 14 minutes..
- Add the ○ sugar to the egg whites in 3-4 turns, and whip until peaks form. Point : Please slowly whisk for one minute at the lowest setting in the end..
- Add the △ sugar to the egg yolks all at once, mix until white, then add in all of the ● ingredients and stir together..
- Add the sifted powder to the egg yolk bowl little by little, and mix with an egg beater or a spatula..
- Add the meringue into Step 8 in 2-3 turns, and mix without mashing the meringue..
- Place the batter into the pan, and flatten out with a dough scraper or a spatula..
- Place into the preheated oven and bake for 14 minutes..
- Wrap the freshly baked cake while it's still hot with a large piece of plastic wrap so that it's airtight..
- Place Step 12 into a large plastic bag, and let cool completely..
- Melt the chocolate in a hot water bath, add in the heavy cream that has been returned to room temperature while still in the hot water bath, and stir together..
- After stirring, place into an ice water bath, cool while stirring, and stir for an additional 7 minutes with a mixer once it cools..
- Cut the cake in half once it cools..
- Cut a clear file in half, adjust the length, and use it as a combined stand to move it easily and conveniently. Try it out!.
- Thickly coat the sponge cake cut in half with the cream..
- Cover with the other half of the cake, and coat all over with the remaining cream. Use a knife for the top. We will cut the edges in order to prevent them from drying out..
- How to wrap in plastic wrap: We will cut around the edges, so sticking several toothpicks around the edges so that it doesn't stick to the plastic wrap will allow you to lightly wrap it..
- Wrap in plastic wrap, and let sit in the fridge for a minimum of two ours to let the flavor soak in..
- After it has chilled, remove the toothpicks, and coat the entire cake in cocoa..
- After coating in cocoa, Cut around the edges in 4 places. Cut into your desired sizes, and it's done..
- I also have a plain version. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/171371-simple-shortcake-made-with-chiffon-cake.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food a simple chocolate cake made using chiffon batter recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!