Grilled Garlic Paneer-Orange, Pomegranate Salad (A Healthy Meal) - Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, grilled garlic paneer-orange, pomegranate salad (a healthy meal). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Garlic Paneer-Orange, Pomegranate Salad (A Healthy Meal) is probably the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people from the internet. When you are the one who needs the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You might cook Grilled Garlic Paneer-Orange, Pomegranate Salad (A Healthy Meal) using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Garlic Paneer-Orange, Pomegranate Salad (A Healthy Meal)
- Prepare of For Paneer marination-.
- Prepare 200 gms of Fresh Paneer block sliced into three pieces.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Get 1 tsp of Kashmiri Red chilli powder (optional).
- It's 2 tsp of Olive oil.
- Get 1/8 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready of For Orange Marination-.
- Make ready 2 of Oranges (pulp only).
- Prepare 6-7 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 of Green chillies.
- Get 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- Take 1 of generous pinch of salt or as per taste.
- You need 1 of generous pinch of Black Rock salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare of For rest of the Salad ingredients.
- Take 3 tbsp of About Pomegranate Arils.
- Prepare 7-8 Sprigs of Green Coriander.
- Prepare 5-6 leaves of Arugula/ Rocket.
- Get of As required Bell peppers any colour thinly slice in small amount.
- Get as needed of Pecan nuts / Walnut chopped.
Grilled Garlic Paneer-Orange, Pomegranate Salad (A Healthy Meal) detailed
- Grind the green chilies and garlic along with salt. Peel and take out the pulp of the orange. Add olive oil, black salt, lemon juice, sugar and mix well..
- Then add the orange pulp and mix it gently..
- Keep aside and check the salt n sugar. You may add more as per your taste..
- Cut/ slice the paneer into 3 pieces. Mix garlic paste, olive oil, Kashmiri Red chilli powder (this is for the nice red colour, if you want spicy add the regular hot spicy chilli),1/8 tsp of salt and marinate the paneer and keep for at least 10-15 minutes till you prepare the other ingredients..
- Chop the pecan nuts, wash n clean the coriander, Arugula leaves (no need to chop), take out the pomegranate Arils, julienne the bellpeppers. After all ingredients are ready put all in a bowl and add the marinated orange and pecan nuts too..
- Toss and mix well but gently. Check salt. Put it in the serving plate. Heat a grill pan. Brush olive oil on the grill pan and grill the paneer on both sides...just for a minute or two (be careful not to burn) you will get a smoky grilled flavour when you eat with a hint of garlic . Once done top the salad with the grilled paneer. Bon Appetit!!!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food grilled garlic paneer-orange, pomegranate salad (a healthy meal) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!