Autumn Squash Soup: A Vegan Panera Copycat Recipe - Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, autumn squash soup: a vegan panera copycat recipe. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Autumn Squash Soup: A Vegan Panera Copycat Recipe is among the favorite food menus that are sought by many people through the internet. For anyone who is the individual who needs the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook Autumn Squash Soup: A Vegan Panera Copycat Recipe using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Autumn Squash Soup: A Vegan Panera Copycat Recipe
- It's 1 of small yellow onion.
- Make ready 3 cloves of garlic.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Get of Salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- It's 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It's 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1 of medium butternut squash.
- Make ready 1 of medium apple.
- Prepare 1 of medium carrot.
- Prepare 4 cups of vegetable broth.
- Make ready of Finely ground pepper.
- Make ready Dash of cayenne (optional).
- It's 1-1 1/2 cups of extra creamy oatmilk (I used Planet Oat).
- It's 1/4-1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 1 can of pureed pumpkin.
- You need of Pepitas to garnish.
Autumn Squash Soup: A Vegan Panera Copycat Recipe step by step
- Set the instapot to saute and add the olive oil, onion, and garlic with a pinch of salt. Stir until the aromatics begin to brown slightly..
- Add the spices and stir for about 30 seconds..
- Add the carrot, apple, squash, and broth to the pot..
- Cover with the lid and set the pot to cook for 15 minutes. It will take a while to pressurize..
- Allow the pot to depressurize naturally for 15 more minutes, then release..
- Add in oatmilk, honey, and pumpkin. Using an immersion blender, blend in the pot until extremely smooth. Be careful as the mixture is hot!.
- Once blended, adjust flavor by tasting for salt and spice. Add a dash of cayenne for added warmth. Add honey for extra sweetness..
- Serve with pepitas and a sprinkle of nutmeg. (I had a blend of sunflower seeds and pepitas).
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food autumn squash soup: a vegan panera copycat recipe recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!