Healthy Snack bites - Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, healthy snack bites. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Snack bites has become the favorite food menus that are being sought by a lot of people from the internet. If you're the individual who is looking to get the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You may cook Healthy Snack bites using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Snack bites
- Get 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- It's 50 grams of cottage cheese.
- Get 3 tbsp of coriander.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
- Take 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Get of Salt as required.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pomegranate pearls.
- Take 8-10 of 50 :50 maska chaska biscuits.
Instructions to make Healthy Snack bites
- Add chopped onions,deseeded chopped tomatoes and finely chopped coriander to a bowl.
- Sprinkle the salt and pepper powder.
- Squeeze the lemon.
- Add crumbled cottage cheese.
- Mix well.
- Now just before serving, place biscuits on a plate and spoon the topping. Decorate with pomegranate pearls. Voila your plate for your valentine is ready. What better than a healthy snack bite!.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food healthy snack bites recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!