Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan - Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, keto crockpot eggplant parmesan. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan is one of the favorite food menus that are sought by many people people in the internet. If you're the individual that is seeking the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can certainly cook Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan
- You need 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 of whole fresh, Baked Eggplant (1 Whole - Medium).
- You need 2 of medium, Organic Zucchini, Fresh.
- It's 2 of tbsp, Tomato Paste - Canned.
- Get 24 of oz., Crushed organic tomatoes.
- Take 1 of tsp, Organic Vegetable Base.
- Make ready 1 of tbsp, Organic Olive Oil.
- You need 1 of tsp, Crushed Garlic.
- Prepare 8 of oz., Fresh Mozzarella.
- Get 8 of oz., Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare 8 of oz, Pecorino Romano.
- You need 8 of oz, Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of filtered water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of freshly ground pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes (optional).
- Make ready 2 dashes of ground nutmeg.
Step by step to make Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan
- Add olive oil and onion to bottom of crock pot and simmer on low until onion is translucent approximately 10 minutes..
- Add crushed garlic and simmer for another minute.
- Add sliced eggplant and zucchini, stir and simmer for an additional 10-15 minutes..
- Add the remaining ingredients and let simmer on medium for 6 hours.
- Add a large serving spoon to a heat resistant bowl, sprinkle some parmesan and grated mozzarella cheese on top and broil for about 5 minutes..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food keto crockpot eggplant parmesan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!