Shrimp & Asparagus Tofu Gratin (Gluten-Free) - Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, shrimp & asparagus tofu gratin (gluten-free). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shrimp & Asparagus Tofu Gratin (Gluten-Free) has become the favorite food menus that are sought by many people people through the internet. For anyone who is the one that needs the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking together with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can easily have Shrimp & Asparagus Tofu Gratin (Gluten-Free) using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp & Asparagus Tofu Gratin (Gluten-Free)
- Prepare 1 of Bock (300g) Firm Tofu.
- Make ready 1/2 Tbsp of + 1 Tbsp Olive Oil.
- Make ready 3 Tbsp of Skimmed Milk Powder (Optional).
- Take 1 Pinch of Salt.
- Get 1/4 of Onion.
- Make ready 100 g of Peeled shrimp.
- Make ready 4-5 of Asparagus spears.
- Take to Taste of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Sake(Rice Wine) or White Wine.
- It's 3/4 cup of Shredded Cheese.
Shrimp & Asparagus Tofu Gratin (Gluten-Free) in depth
- Wrap the Tofu in a paper towel and place it on a microwavable plate and microwave(600W) for 3 minutes. Set aside to cool. (The water will come out as it cools).
- Break away the hard end of the asparagus and cut horizontally in one inch length. Thinly slice the onions..
- Clean the shrimp by sprinkling it with corn starch and 1 Tbsp of sake(rice wine) or water. Gently squeeze them between your hands so that the dirt and gunk will transfer to the starch. Once the starch has turned greyish in color, rinse it under cold water and drain..
- Heat the skillet on medium heat and add 1/2 Tbsp of olive oil. Sauté the onions for 1 minute..
- Add the asparagus in the skillet and fry for 1 minute, then add the shrimp. Once the shrimp has turned color, season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle sake and fry until it has evaporated, and remove from heat..
- Transfer the shrimp mixture in a gratin dish..
- Preheat the oven to 425 F or 220 C..
- Squeeze the tofu over the paper towel to remove excess water. Place it in a bowl or a cup, add the olive oil, skimmed milk powder and salt and mix with a food processor until smooth..
- Pour the Tofu over the shrimp mixture, top with shredded cheese and bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food shrimp & asparagus tofu gratin (gluten-free) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!