Leftover Chapati and oats Healthy Ladoo - Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, leftover chapati and oats healthy ladoo. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Leftover Chapati and oats Healthy Ladoo is one of the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people over the internet. If you're the individual that wants the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can easily cook Leftover Chapati and oats Healthy Ladoo using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leftover Chapati and oats Healthy Ladoo
- It's 3 of Chapati pieces.
- Take 1/2 cup of roasted rolled oats.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of grated jaggery.
- Take 2 of Elaichi.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of raisins,cashews & Almonds.
Leftover Chapati and oats Healthy Ladoo instructions
- Grind chapati,chopped mix dryfruits, elaichi & jaggery in mixer grinder and at last add oats just churn very little..
- Remove mixture in a bowl & make ladoos from it. Garnish with chironji in center. Serve healthy ladoos in a plate. Garnish with chironji...
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food leftover chapati and oats healthy ladoo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!