Low-carb "Grits" - Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, low-carb "grits". It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Low-carb "Grits" is just about the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people with the internet. If you are the individual who needs the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook combined with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Luscious, velvety, low carb "grits" get topped with garlicky shrimp and bacon for a true taste of the coastal South. I love grits, and I miss them a lot. Shrimp And Cheddar Low Carb Grits.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can easily cook Low-carb "Grits" using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Low-carb "Grits"
- You need 1 cup of almond flour.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Make ready 1 cup of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 pinch of kosher salt.
- It's 2 tablespoons of butter.
Low-carb "Grits" instruction manuals
- Boil the water, butter, with salt. Add the almond flour stir in make sure there is no lumps. Remove from heat. Let rest 3 minutes..
- Add the cheese and stir well. Remember as it cools it gets thicker. Also almond is more filling then grits..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food low-carb "grits" recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!