Vickys Warming Winter Fruit Salad, GF DF EF SF NF - Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, vickys warming winter fruit salad, gf df ef sf nf. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vickys Warming Winter Fruit Salad, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by a lot of people with the internet. Should you be the one who is seeking the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You could cook Vickys Warming Winter Fruit Salad, GF DF EF SF NF using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Warming Winter Fruit Salad, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 75 grams of dried figs, chopped.
- Get 50 grams of dried, pitted dates, chopped.
- Get 450 ml of apple juice.
- Prepare 1 of large red apple, cored and sliced.
- Get 1 of large green apple, cored and sliced.
- You need 3 of bananas, sliced into thick chunks.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 3 of clementines in segments.
- Make ready 2 piece of stem ginger in syrup, chopped.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of syrup from the ginger jar.
Vickys Warming Winter Fruit Salad, GF DF EF SF NF in depth
- Soak the figs and dates in the apple juice over night.
- Bring to the boil and turn down to a simmer for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle the lemon juice over the banana and sliced apple.
- Add to the pan with the rest of the ingredients and simmer a further 3 minutes.
- Serve hot. Can be used as a porridge topper.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vickys warming winter fruit salad, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!