Sugar-Free Apple Compote - Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sugar-free apple compote. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sugar-Free Apple Compote is probably the favorite food menus that have been sought by a lot of people in the internet. If you're the individual who is seeking the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Sugar-Free Apple Compote using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sugar-Free Apple Compote
- You need 1 of Apple.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Honey.
Steps to make Sugar-Free Apple Compote
- Peel and core the apple, and cut into 4-8 pieces. When you are using this apple compote as cake or pie filling, you can cut the apple into smaller pieces!.
- Place in a deep heatproof dish, and put parchment paper right on top of the apple (otoshibuta). If not, loosely cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for 3 minutes at 500 W..
- Carefully take out the dish since it's hot, and mix in the honey. Place the parchment paper right on top of the apple (otoshibuta) or cover with the plastic wrap again, and microwave for 3 minutes at 500 W..
- Let it cool in the dish, chill in the fridge, and done Serve with ice cream, or use in a pie or cake. You can also freeze it with the juice and eat it as sorbet..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food sugar-free apple compote recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!