Low carb Tex Mex Chicken zucchini skillet - Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, low carb tex mex chicken zucchini skillet. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Low carb Tex Mex Chicken zucchini skillet is among the favorite food menus that are sought by many people people in the internet. If you are the one that is looking to get the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can certainly have Low carb Tex Mex Chicken zucchini skillet using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Low carb Tex Mex Chicken zucchini skillet
- Prepare 1 tbs of coconut oil or spray.
- Prepare 1 of med yellow onion, finely chopped.
- Make ready 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- It's 2 of med bell peppers chopped.
- Make ready 1-2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 c of frozen corn.
- Take 1-2 of zucchini diced.
- Get 1 can of black beans, drained.
- Take 1/2 packet of taco seasoning.
- Take of S&p to taste.
- You need of Shake of cumin.
- Make ready 1 cup of colby jack cheese.
- Take 2-4 stalks of green onion (garnish).
- Take of Sour cream (optional).
Low carb Tex Mex Chicken zucchini skillet detailed
- Preheat large derp skillet large medium heat and swirl oil to coat. Add onion, garlic and bell pepper; saute for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Move vegetables to the side of the skillet and add chicken. Sprinkle with 1 tsp cumin, salt and black pepper. Cook for about 5-7minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add corn, beans, tomatoes, zucchini, taco seasoning and remaining cumin. Stir, cover and cook on low-medium for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese, cover and cook for a few minutes or until cheese has melted. Top with green onion and cilantro. Serve hot, on its own or over a healthy rice. Add sour cream & green onions if desired..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food low carb tex mex chicken zucchini skillet recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!