Healthy Japanese Enoki mushroom salad - Hey everyone, it's me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, healthy japanese enoki mushroom salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Japanese Enoki mushroom salad is among the favorite food menus that are sought by many people people in the internet. Should you be the one that needs the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can certainly have Healthy Japanese Enoki mushroom salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Japanese Enoki mushroom salad
- Make ready 200 g of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- It's 1 bag of Enoki mushroom.
- Get 1 bag of Brown Enoki mushroom.
- It's 1 bag of Arugula.
- It's 3 pinch of Rock salt.
- Make ready 3 pinch of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 Table spoon of Olive oil.
- Take 2 Table spoon of Walnuts.
- Get 1/2 of Lemon.
Healthy Japanese Enoki mushroom salad instructions
- Cut off ends of Enoki. Wash arugula, and cut into about 5 cm (2 inch). Boil water. Chop walnuts roughly..
- Add Enoki to the boiling water, and cook for 2 minutes. Take out cooked Enoki, and add pork belly to the boiling water, then cook until the color change..
- Into the bowl, toss the cooked Enoki and pork. Add two pinch of salt, pepper, and 1 table spoon olive oil. Squeez a half of lemon, then mix..
- Lay arugula on a plate, and sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper, then put #3 over it..
- Sprinkle chopped walnuts, and drrizle a table spoon olive oil, 1 pinch of black pepper, then serve. Enjoy! (^^).
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food healthy japanese enoki mushroom salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!