Spinach Cheela Recipe/ Weight Loss Palak Cheela Recipe - Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, spinach cheela recipe/ weight loss palak cheela recipe. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spinach Cheela Recipe/ Weight Loss Palak Cheela Recipe is just about the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by a lot of people over the internet. Should you be the individual who is looking to get the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook and also the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can certainly cook Spinach Cheela Recipe/ Weight Loss Palak Cheela Recipe using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Cheela Recipe/ Weight Loss Palak Cheela Recipe
- Make ready 2 cups of Palak,finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of Besan.
- You need 2 tbsp of Rice Flour.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Haldi powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Dhaniya powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Jeera /cumin seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ajwain / carom seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger & Garlic paste.
- Take 2 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
Spinach Cheela Recipe/ Weight Loss Palak Cheela Recipe in depth
- Take a bowl..
- Add spinach..
- Add all ingredients & mix well in your hands..
- Add some amount of water & make a thick batter..
- Take some amount of batter in the Graced pan and spread it all over..
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds one side..
- Cook it well on both side till golden brown..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food spinach cheela recipe/ weight loss palak cheela recipe recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!