Healthy oatmeal cookies - Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, healthy oatmeal cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy oatmeal cookies is probably the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people with the internet. If you're the individual who is seeking the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook combined with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Soft and chewy healthy oatmeal cookies are made with oats, honey, coconut oil, chopped nuts, raisins, chocolate chips, and much more! They're super nutritious and make a great snack or even. Healthier cookies can be tricky to figure out, and this one was no exception.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You could cook Healthy oatmeal cookies using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy oatmeal cookies
- Make ready 1 cup of oats.
- Get 1/3-1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Take 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Make ready 1/4 of of a banana.
Instructions to make Healthy oatmeal cookies
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Take 1/4 of a banana, mash it, and set it aside.
- Mix peanut butter, oats and vanilla in a bowl.
- Add the banana to the oat mixture.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Butter your fingers (so that the mixture doesn't stick to your hands) and take some of the mixture and put it on the foil and flatten it out and do it till you're out of mixture. Put the sheet in the oven!.
- OR!! You can shape them as a normal cookie and put them in the freezer. They need an hour and then you can take them and set them on the counter. (I like them fresh out of the freezer for a frozen treat for the summer).
- Side note: You can add dark chocolate chips, raisins or even nuts if you're feeling it! You DONT have to bake it! You DONT have to flatten them out, you could just press on the ball of dough a little, if you prefer a thick cookie! Enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food healthy oatmeal cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!