Healthy Yogurt Potato Salad in 5 Minutes - Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, healthy yogurt potato salad in 5 minutes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Yogurt Potato Salad in 5 Minutes is amongst the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people people from the internet. If you are the one that needs the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook together with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You could cook Healthy Yogurt Potato Salad in 5 Minutes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Yogurt Potato Salad in 5 Minutes
- Take 4 of Potatoes.
- Make ready of A.
- Prepare 100 grams of Plain yogurt (non-fat, low-fat or anything you like).
- It's 1 of Garlic powder.
- Take 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 of Dill (or any herb you like).
Healthy Yogurt Potato Salad in 5 Minutes detail by detail
- Slice peeled potatoes into quarter-rounds and place them on a heat proof dish. Microwave it for 3-4 minutes..
- Add the A ingredients and combine with the potatoes from Step 1..
- Garnish with pink peppercorns on top and it's done!.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food healthy yogurt potato salad in 5 minutes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!