EASY & HEALTHY OATMEAL - Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, easy & healthy oatmeal. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
EASY & HEALTHY OATMEAL is probably the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people from the internet. For anyone who is the individual that is seeking the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Перевод слова easy, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция easy task — лёгкое задание easy path — удобная тропа easy country — воен. легкопроходимая местность. Easy (TV series), an American comedy-drama anthology series. With Michael Chernus, Jane Adams, Elizabeth Reaser, Jacqueline Toboni.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You might cook EASY & HEALTHY OATMEAL using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make EASY & HEALTHY OATMEAL
- It's 1/2 cup of quick oats.
- Take 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- It's to taste of Stevia.
- Take to taste of Cinnamon.
- It's Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fruits of choice.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of natural peanut butter or nuts of choice.
- Make ready Splash of almond milk.
- Make ready of Garnish with ground flax seeds.
Step by step to make EASY & HEALTHY OATMEAL
- Add milk, oatmeal, stevia, salt and cinnamon to a pot and cook on low heat until oatmeal thickens..
- Top with toppings of choice. I used blueberries, peanut butter and a splash of almond milk. Garnished with some ground flax seeds for additional texture..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food easy & healthy oatmeal recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!