Gado-Gado (Healthy Indonesian Salad with Peanut Sauce) - Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, gado-gado (healthy indonesian salad with peanut sauce). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Gado-Gado (Healthy Indonesian Salad with Peanut Sauce) is amongst the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people people throughout the internet. Should you be the one that is looking to get the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke together with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You might have Gado-Gado (Healthy Indonesian Salad with Peanut Sauce) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gado-Gado (Healthy Indonesian Salad with Peanut Sauce)
- You need Half of bunch of kangkung (you can replace with spinach or).
- Take of sprouts.
- You need of Cabbage.
- You need of Cucumber.
- Make ready 2 blocks of tofu.
- Make ready of Lime juice.
- Make ready 50 g of palm sugar.
- Take 100 g of peanuts.
- Get 3 of chillies.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get of Egg(s).
- Prepare of Water.
Gado-Gado (Healthy Indonesian Salad with Peanut Sauce) step by step
- Fry the peanuts untill it gets brownish.
- While frying your peanuts. Boil all your vegetables along with the egg(s). Watch it out, don't let it overcooked :D.
- After you're done with the peanuts. Fry your tofu..
- Then. The peanut sauce... You can actually grind it for tastier taste. But I was kinda lazy that I chose to blend it using blender hehe. So put together the fried peanuts, palm sugar, chillies, pinch of salt and water. And blend it untill it is mixed. For the texture, keep it not too thick nor watery. So my advice is to pour the water little by little..
- Last thing is to put them together in one plate. Mix the peanut sauce with the boiled veggies and add little more taste with the lime juice..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food gado-gado (healthy indonesian salad with peanut sauce) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!