Low fat salad - Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, low fat salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Low fat salad is one of the favorite food menus that will be sought by a lot of people over the internet. If you're the individual that is looking for the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Easy and low fat Healthy Chicken Salad that is a must for hot summer days, lunches and quick dinner. Low in calories and sodium with Greek yogurt and a touch of mayo - this lightened up version retains. If you like a little citrus in your salad, you will love this Mexican low-fat citrus salad dressing over on.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Low fat salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low fat salad
- It's 1 cup of onion.
- You need 1 cup of tomato.
- Prepare 1 cup of paneer.
- Get 1 cup of kheera kakdi.
- Make ready 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It's 1/2 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Make ready 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 8-10 of coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Low fat salad
- Cut the all vegetables..
- Now take a big bowl and added all vegetables and paneer..
- Now add salt, olive oil and mixed herbs.(olive oil helping of weight loss).
- Squash lemon, coriander leaves and mix well all the ingredients, now salad is ready to eat..
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food low fat salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!