Healthy Banana Bread Chocolate Chip Oat Breakfast Bars vegan & gluten free - Hey everyone, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, healthy banana bread chocolate chip oat breakfast bars vegan & gluten free. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Banana Bread Chocolate Chip Oat Breakfast Bars vegan & gluten free is amongst the favorite food menus that are sought by a lot of people from the internet. If you are the individual who is seeking the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You may cook Healthy Banana Bread Chocolate Chip Oat Breakfast Bars vegan & gluten free using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Banana Bread Chocolate Chip Oat Breakfast Bars vegan & gluten free
- Get 2 1/4 cup of Gluten-free oats.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 3 medium of Ripe bananas.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Unsweetened applesauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Honey.
- You need 1/3 cup of Chocolate chips.
- Get of For drizzle.
- Take 2 tbsp of Chocolate chips.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Coconut oil.
Steps to make Healthy Banana Bread Chocolate Chip Oat Breakfast Bars vegan & gluten free
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9x9 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray..
- To make oat flour: Place oats into blender or food processor and blend for 1-2 minutes until oatmeal resembles flour. You may need to stop blender and stir oats a couple of times to ensure that all oats have been blended. Transfer oat flour medium bowl; whisk in baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; set aside..
- Place bananas, vanilla, applesauce, and honey into blender; blend 1-2 minutes or until smooth and creamy. Add to oat flour mixture and mix until just combined..
- Gently fold in 1/3 cup of chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pan, spreading evenly with rubber spatula. Bake for 15 minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean or with just a few crumbs attached. Cool 10-15 minutes on wire rack..
- Prepare drizzle by adding 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips and coconut oil in microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high 30 seconds; stir well to combine then drizzle over the top of bars. Cut bars into 16 squares and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food healthy banana bread chocolate chip oat breakfast bars vegan & gluten free recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!