Low-Carb Okara Hamburgers - Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, low-carb okara hamburgers. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Low-Carb Okara Hamburgers is just about the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people people from the internet. When you are the individual that needs the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can easily have Low-Carb Okara Hamburgers using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low-Carb Okara Hamburgers
- Prepare 200 grams of ●Ground pork.
- Take 100 grams of ●Fresh okara.
- Get 1/2 of ●Onions (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 of ●Carrot (finely chopped).
- You need 50 grams of ● Lotus root (finely chopped) - optional.
- You need 20 ml of ●Soy milk (or regular milk).
- Make ready 1 dash of ●Salt and pepper.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ●Chicken soup stock granules.
- It's 50 ml of ☆ Soy sauce.
- Get 50 ml of ☆ Sake.
- Get 2 tsp of ☆ Artificial sweetener (or sugar).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ☆ Mirin.
- Prepare 1 of Katakuriko mixed with water.
Steps to make Low-Carb Okara Hamburgers
- Put the ● ingredients in a bowl, and mix and knead them together with your hands. The texture depends on how much moisture is in the okara, so adjust with the amount of soy milk added. (You should be able to form patties with it.) Divide into 4 portions and form into patties..
- Spread some olive oil (not listed in the ingredients) in a frying pan, and add the 4 patties. Put on a lid and steam-fry..
- Open the lid; if the bottom side is browned, turn the patties over and brown the other side..
- Put the ☆ ingredients in another frying pan. Cook while mixing to evaporate the alcohol. Lastly, add the katakuriko and water to thicken the sauce..
- The sauce is quite thick and sweet. Adjust to taste..
- Here I packed the bottom of the frying pan with the burger mixture to make a big burger. I served it in the frying pan. I sliced it into portions and served it with grated daikon radish..
- It's a very neutral-tasting hamburger, so it goes well with any kind of sauce. We also have it simmered in a demi-glace sauce..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food low-carb okara hamburgers recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!