Vickys French Dressing, GF DF EF SF NF - Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, vickys french dressing, gf df ef sf nf. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vickys French Dressing, GF DF EF SF NF is just about the favorite food menus that will be sought by a lot of people throughout the internet. In case you are the one that is seeking the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking and also the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Vickys French Dressing, GF DF EF SF NF using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys French Dressing, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 1/2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Make ready 60 ml of white wine vinegar.
- It's 180 ml of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Make ready to taste of freshly ground black pepper.
- Get to taste of fresh parsley, finely chopped.
Vickys French Dressing, GF DF EF SF NF comprehensive
- Simply pour all the ingredients into a jar and shake to combine!.
- Let stand in the fridge overnight before first use. Keep refrigerated. Makes around 250mls / 1 cup. Servings is in tablespoons.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food vickys french dressing, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!